Our 12 weeks workout program for rookies is tailored especially for beginners. And for those who have been away from exercise routine for a while and want to return.
We get that sometimes life happens: family, injuries, lockdowns, and work stress. Life gets in the way, and your exercise routine goes from regular to non-existent. But whatever is the reason, it's never too late to start your active life again and get back into a healthy & fit routine.
Why is our program unique?
What makes our program special is that it's specific tailored to your goals. You will always have a personal trainer by your side. Teija will guide you and tailor your program to your needs.
We do not copy and paste the same workout programs for everyone, but each client is an individual who receives personal service.
You can at any time chat with Teija on our fitness app. Even after your workouts, you can evaluate the intensity and leave feedback. You are in constant contact with your personal trainer. Therefore also your progress is assured.
We encourage you to contact us because our job here is to help you. There is no such a thing as a stupid question. You can write in the chat anytime, for example, if you have questions about exercise techniques, equipment, macros: everything related to fitness, we are here for you!
Benefits from a professional training Plan
Sure, you can also workout by yourself. YouTube has plenty of our exercise videos for free. But working out with consistency is essential for achieving fitness results. Having a professional workout plan and personal trainer on your side will help you to achieve greater consistency. And it's far more likely that you don't skip your workouts easily when you have a plan plus a real personal trainer on your side. Just believe me!
Working out with consistency is vital for your physical health. A well-planned fitness program will go a long way to motivate and help you reach your goals positively and encouraging an atmosphere. By doing things right from the start and choosing the right workouts for your fitness level, you will save time and ensure that your progress is secure.
12 Week Workout Program for Rookies - for whom?
- For beginners
- For those who had a long(er) break from exercising
- If you had a more extended break from exercise due to an injury / chronic pain
- Due to being overweight, it's hard to get active
- If you are suffering from depression or anxiety
Did you know that starting strength training is essential for bone density, body composition, metabolism, and overall health? Gradually increasing intensity will allow your muscles, tendons, and ligaments to adjust to our fitness program's strains and challenges. Let us motivate and help you to get started and going!
How it Works
1. For the 12 week beginner program, we use our fitness app. You will receive your weekly workouts and full fitness videos straight to your (i)Phone, iPad, PC, or any other device. After purchasing the program, in 24 hours, you will receive a link, and you can download our fitness App. After downloading the app, you are ready to sign in and set up your fitness profile. When you are signed in, add your information. Look around and get to know your online personal training App.
2. You will also receive our proven medical history & fitness check-up questionary form; after filling out the form and sending it back to us, Teija starts to plan your personal fitness program.
3. Check if your weekly training and workout plans are ready for you. You can also connect other Apps like MyFitnessPal for your detailed nutrition information, Fitbit, Apple i watch, Facebook, and Withings to your profile. You are ready to go and reach your fitness and health goals. We will coach, motivate and support you on your fitness journey!
Our 12 weeks workout program for rookies helps you to:
- Increase your cardiovascular health
- Increase your strength level
- Strengthen your core muscles
- Increase your overall fitness
- Boost your energy level
- Improve your mood
- Support achieving your weight loss goals
- Get more active
- Encourages to work out regularly
- Improves your sleep quality
12 Weeks Workout program for Rookies with online personal trainer Teija includes:
- Personal fitness- and health check-up using our proven forms
- Your personal, custom-tailored training and workout plan
- Access to 250+ exercise videos showing and explaining proper form and execution
- Access to our full workout videos - train your whole body without equipment in our 5 to 50-Minute workout programs (+50 videos and growing monthly, all recorded by ourselves outdoors in a nice atmosphere)
- Personalized online training app - includes your training & workout plan, exercise videos, our full workout video programs, body stats, nutrition information, etc.
- Your own workout calendar - dashboard with your detailed training schedule
- Easy tracking of your training-, workout-, and cardio sessions
- Body stats and the possibility to easily take your own body pictures and view your transformation
- View exercise stats, workout progress, and personal reminders
- Daily habit coaching and tracker you to achieve bigger health and fitness goal
- Nutrition tracking - connect your MyFitnessPal account to our app, get your diet values and automatically merge them into your online personal training app or
- Share your meal photos with your coach and stay accountable for your nutrition goals
- Frequent, highly flexible adjustments of your custom online personal training plan to your needs
- Email and in-app chat support with your online personal trainer
- Ongoing feedback, motivation, and tips
$ 299 | 12-Weeks
Get your 12 weeks workout program for rookies
$299 one-time charge
12 weeks duration
No cancelation required
After purchasing the program, we will contact you within 24 hours.
IMPORTANT: The exercise suggestions are not intended to substitute for proper medical advice. 2FitnessLovers assumes no responsibility for injuries suffered while practicing any exercise program. If you have any chronic or recurring conditions, please seek your doctor's advice before starting any new exercise program.