Our online personal training program senior fitness is focusing on older participants. And their capacity. At this moment, our goal is that each senior should be able to be active by his/her requirements. And gain excellent experience of exercise. However, unfortunately, it is often hard to find a suitable level group for seniors; that is the reason why we want to help out. See how our senior program can help you!
Senior fitness - Your situation
- Are you an older adult and gained weight over the past years
- Would you like to get stronger and strengthen your core
- Would you like to to get more active and improve your physical condition
- Are you living an unbalanced lifestyle, and you want to change that
Don't worry; it's never too late to start and improve your lifestyle and activity. Are you aware that lean muscle mass naturally decreases when we get older? However, the good news is that even a few months of regular strength training increases the muscular strength of the older adults by 10-30%. Also, other significant benefits are the improvement of bone health and muscle mass.
As we age, our bodies need a lot more care. With the right nutrition, supplements, and strength training, we can help to slow down the process of wear and tear of bones and muscle. Strength training also helps to prevent diseases. It's beneficial for arthritis and helps menopausal women increase their bone density. Therefore, it may help prevent injuries.
Reach your health goals with our online program
As certified personal trainers, we know the challenges seniors are facing. For us, it's essential that we take your wishes and the ability to move into account in planning your workouts. That is why our senior online personal training program emphasizes individuality, clarity, and interaction.
Our workout programs are also a safe form of exercising. It's crucial that you can perform movements in a controlled and calm manner with the right technique. Also, we think that training must be encouraging and entertaining. But not too constrained or monotonous.
How online personal trainer can help you?
Enjoyment and recreation are the best ways to ensure the pursuit of continuous exercise. And maintaining muscle strength is necessary for seniors to cope with everyday life. And additionally, strength training is an excellent choice for your health. Therefore our professional senior online training programs are an excellent choice for the elders.
Our quality recommendations for seniors:
- User orientation
What senior fitness online program includes
One month program includes:
- Weekly 60-minute live online personal training with your certified personal trainer (4 x 60-minutes per month)
- Personalized training & workout plan for the whole month
- 7-Day custom meal plan including delicious recipes, food pictures, meal prep guide and a grocery list giving you complete control over the meal planning process
- Fitness- and health checkup using our proven forms
- Our fitness app including your training plan, exercise videos, our full workout video programs, body stats, nutrition information, etc.
- Access to 100+ exercise videos showing and explaining proper form and execution
- Access to our full workout videos to train your whole body with or without equipment in 5 to 50-Minute workout programs (+30 videos and growing every week, all recorded by ourselves in a pleasant atmosphere)
- Your workout calendar dashboard with your detailed training schedule
- Easy tracking of your training-, workout-, and cardio sessions
- Exercise stats, workout progress, and personal reminders
- Frequent, highly flexible adjustments of your custom senior online personal training program
- Email and in-app chat support with your senior online personal trainer
- Ongoing feedback, motivation, and tips
$299 | 1-Month
Start your senior fitness online training program
Subscribe senior online personal training program at $299 for the first month. Your program renews each month at $299 automatically until cancelation. You can cancel anytime with a minimum contract duration of one month.